Building courses so students can access them from their iPads, desktops, laptops and Android devices. We will build your course to your budget, guaranteed.
Digital Coaching Evaluation
We have just created a test site (www.digitalcoachevaluation.com) to explore the idea of coaches having their coaching skills evaluated through an online evaluation process. The process is straight forward.
- The coach being evaluated with video record a practice they are conducting.
- Next, they will upload it to the Digital coach Evaluation Database that they access from the site.
- The file then gets added to a content folder.
- Following this evaluators will then be assigned to the files they are to evaluate.
After these first 4 steps the evaluation process begins. Evaluators are able to access the videos, tag specific parts and add their comments. Comments can be private of public and you can have as many evaluators assigned to a video as required. At the end, a report can be generated based on the tags and comments.
Great tool, saves time and money. You can watch a video on our demo site to get more information, click here.
All courses developed by Digital Mentoring have the option to be hosted on their Learning Management System (LMS).
How it Works
Learners log into the LMS using their favorite browser to access their courses. The LMS tracks the learners’ activities with the courses using Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) which is a compilation of technical specifications for web-based e-learning that governs how online learning content and LMSs communicate with each other.
- 100% browser based for both the learner and the administrator
- LMS keeps track of bookmarks, scores and results of individual questions
- Online reports
- Full support for SCORM 1.2 (RTE-3) and SCORM 2004
- Place learners in groups
- Customizable - LMS source code provided
Benefits to Organizations
- Provides immediate access to training:
- No training lag time for learners
- Deliver new course and Competency Based Training on time
- Reduces delivery costs per course:
- Get more value from the training budget
- Provide training to more people
- Reduce or eliminate print materials
- Gives learners more time to do their job:
- Reduce training-related travel
- Fit self-paced training into down time
- Delivers training with greater consistency
Page 1 of 3
Digitalscouting Program List
Digitalscouting offers a wide range of Online Database Solutions starting at $120 per year. All of our database solutions offer a wide range of tools designed for coaches at all level coaching any sport.